Better Simulation Starts Here
Combining proven Tri-Tronics® technology with an advanced new remote receiver design, PRO Control 2 wireless system offers easy 1-hand control of multiple remote devices and sound outputs. So, you can focus more on your dogs and less on operating your electronics.
The rugged, ergonomically designed handheld transmitter with vivid LCD display has a range of more than 1/2 mile. It offers separate launch and training modes. Plus, it also provides a rapid launch setting that enables you to sequentially control multiple remote receiver devices with the press of a single button. A handy battery life indicator on the device lets you know when it’s time to recharge. And the unit’s bright yellow color makes it easy to see and locate in the field. Better still, if you’re hunting waterfowl, it’s good to know that your PRO Control 2 handheld is water-rated to IPX7 — and it even floats!
Garmin PRO Control 2 Remote Launch System Control 2 remote receiver provides reliable, robust control of field launchers and releasers. The receiver has 2 output jacks, allowing you to independently control launches from up to 2 compatible training devices from each wireless unit. It’s also possible to set additional receivers (sold separately) to trigger on the same signal from your handheld, achieving simultaneous “flushes” from several bird releasers. A built-in speaker horn on the receiver provides a crisp, realistic audio output, with 3 attention-getting, user-selectable, preloaded sounds: Duck Comeback call; Hey, Hey, Hey command, and Tone. More than 15 additional sounds are available for download from Garmin Express. The audio library includes sounds like Goose Comeback Call, Duck Quack, Heel Command, Stay Command, and many more.
Let’s Do Launch and More
Garmin PRO Control 2 Remote Launch System Control 2 remote system is compatible with a wide variety of launchers, releasers, and accessories. The receiver’s lithium-ion battery can provide up to 200 launches between recharges. And for additional training flexibility, your handheld device can also be used to provide a range of command simulations, tones, and vibrations via compatible Garmin Delta® Series and PRO Series dog collar devices (sold separately). You can use up to 3 dog collar devices with a single Garmin PRO Control 2 handheld unit — and select a different intensity for each dog you’re training.
Handheld Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1″ x 5.4″ x 1.1″ (5.2 x 13.6 x 2.7 cm)
- Display Type: LCD
- Weight: 106 g (3.7 oz)
- Range: more than 1/2 mile
- Operates multiple receivers: up to 18
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery life: 80 hours per charge
- Water rating: IPX7
- Floats: yes
- Interface: mini USB cable
Remote Receiver Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3” x 3.0” x 2.2” (10.8 x 7.8 x 5.7 cm)
- Weight: 7.4 oz (210 g)
- Range: More than 1/2 mile radio range; sounds can be heard greater than 400 yards
- Battery: rechargeable, replaceable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery life: More than 200 launches
- Audio jack: Yes, for line-out access to an external powered speaker
- Sounds: Plays 3 sounds (duck call, “hey hey hey” and tone)
- Sound file format: WAV, 32 kHz, 16-bit mono or stereo
- Maximum audio playback time for all 3 sound files: 48 seconds for mono, 24 seconds for stereo
- Operating temperature range: From -20 degrees to 60 degrees Celsius (from -4 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Charging temperature range: From 0 degrees to 45 degrees Celsius (from 32 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Storage temperature range: From -20 degrees to 70 degrees Celsius (from -4 degrees to 158 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: micro USB cable